Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Gallatin City Hotel

I randomly picked some photos out of my archives for this blog post, and I couldn't have picked a better subject. For one, I imagine my blog feels much like this building, abandoned and deserted. For two, Missouri Headwaters State Park is one of my favorite haunts, and I just stopped by there last week. And well, abandoned buildings are one of my favorite subjects.





You can learn more about the park and the hotel here.



View Larger Map

4 comments:

laura.forestdreams:) said...

oh i love that!! what a sight!! i especially like the shot with the DANGER sign showing through the window!

She Who Carries Camera said...

that building is both eerie and fascinating!

KB said...

That's a cool building.

VM Sehy Photography said...

Thank you Laura, Jill and KB. I love old abandoned buildings. There's just something so haunting about them. I was hoping to make it to Bannock which is a state park that is a ghost town. I should go for it this fall.