Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Insta Fun

I finally got around to downloading the instagram ap for my iPhone. As I feared, this ap is as addictive as I've heard. I actually had an epiphany concerning the reason for this addiction. The photos I create end up looking a lot like the photos I took as a child. I have to admit it's a pretty brilliant ap. Tapping into that emotion of first discovering photography, of looking at photos your parents or grandparents had while you were growing up or simply of all the good memories housed within those color spaces is sheer genius. I have to say that I fell into instalove and have been having instafun with this ap. If you haven't downloaded the ap yet, I highly recommend it. Just be careful. I'm not sure 12 step programs for addiction to instagram exist. Not yet, anyway.




5 comments:

Hilary said...

Oh that is fun. I like it!

Unfortunately, the new word verification is anything but fun. Third try on getting my comment through.. giving up after this.

VM Sehy Photography said...

Thank you for the kind comment, Hilary. And your patience as well. I'm glad you didn't have to give up. I got rid of the word verification. I understand your frustration. I had to stop trying to comment on a friend's blog and comment on facebook because I couldn't get the word verifi correct.

Vin said...

I love the first photo of a cat watching the fish as if it was contemplating on something mischievous :) I enjoy your blog very much. Have a great weekend!

laurak@forestwalkart said...

that DOES look like fun...and i bet i'd easily get addicted! luckily i don't have a smart phone...an iphone...or i'd be spending waaaaaay too much time with THAT app!

have fun!!

and THANKS for nixing the word verification!

VM Sehy Photography said...

Vin - Thank you for the kind comment. That's one of my favorite photos, too. Right now the art table is covered, so he can't jump up on that and climb onto the counter. I think the fish feels safer that way.

Laura - Thank you for the kind comment. Instagrams are very addicting. You're welcome about the verification. I forgot it was on, and I'm glad Hilary said something. The new word verification drives me crazy, too.