Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

What I'm Missing

I am constantly amazed by what a busy place nature is. Occasionally, if I'm lucky, and I am in the right place at the right time, I will catch a glimpse of the action. When I do, I wonder what else is going on that I've missed. What happens along the ground, under tree leaves and various other hiding spots as I walk on by completely oblivious?

Fortunately, I have moments where I am paying attention and have my eyes truly open. Below are just a few moments when I happened to be looking in the right spot at the right time. Enjoy!





4 comments:

VM Sehy Photography said...

Hilary said...

Lovely images, VM. That last shadowed critter is wonderful.

VM Sehy Photography said...

My apologies to Hilary. I hit the delete link on my iPhone. I will no longer be publishing stuff from there as this is the second time this has happened to me. My fingers are not very nimble. Perhaps I'll get a stylus, but until then, commments will wait until I can use a mouse.

Hilary said...

Ha.. no problems, VM. Technology is a mind-boggling (or is that mind-BLOGgling?) thing, sometimes.

Blogger has become much better at handling spam, these days.. rendering comment moderation unnecessary for most of us. Even those annoying "anonymous" comments which are 98% spam seem to get caught by the Blogger spam traps - for me, anyway.

Thanks for rescuing my comment. :)

VM Sehy Photography said...

LOL. You're welcome:)