Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Brand New Me

Well, in the blogosphere anyway. I've made a few changes which may not necessarily be eye catching. One, I decided to change the name of my blog to VM Sehy Photography. This aligns better with the rest of my online presence and matches the name I use professionally. Two, I changed my comment line to something a bit more clever. While these aren't huge changes, I'm very excited. I've been meaning to make them for awhile, but I have just been too busy. I'm not really sure how that happens. In the meantime, hope you enjoy these frozen leaf photos taken out at East Gallatin Recreation Area.



4 comments:

VM Sehy Photography said...

Hi guys. I need to change my comments line in another spot before the clever saying I came up with will show on each individual post. But now I know why there are two places to change it in the code. Anyway, if you're curious you can see it from the home page when all the posts are listed at once. If you see this on Monday, I'm hoping I've changed it in both spots:)

VM Sehy Photography said...

No luck. I'll have to keep working on it.

laurak@forestwalkart said...

i like your changes...the 'header' looks great!!

and i LOVE the frozen...embedded in the ice...leaves!!

VM Sehy Photography said...

Laura - Thanks for the comment. Glad you like the header. I love frozen leaves. I have tons of photos of them. I always have a hard time picking out just a few to put on the blog.