Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sundays in My City - Intense Gaze

Sundays in My City is hosted by Unknown Mami. Each week she is kind enough to let us share a slice of our city with the world. Check it out. Better yet, join in the fun and share a bit of your city with us!

This week is a bit slow, so I decided to post a candid shot of our cat. He was as ever, very curious as to what I was doing. However, he got bored and decided it was more fun to roll around in the sun on our porch. I was on the ground which gave me the perfect eye level shot of his intense gaze.

11 comments:

Renee Weatherford said...

Great subject!!! Love those eyes :)

Leovi said...

Wonderfully sweet and charming, delightful in this cute cat macro ..

Joan said...

Great shot! He is gorgeous.

Erin said...

He is absolutely gorgeous!!!! What a perfect shot!

Partly Sunny said...

I LOVE this.

Unknown Mami said...

That's a face anyone could love.

Hilary said...

Awww what a gorgeous baby!

VM Sehy Photography said...

Thank you for the wonderful comments everyone. He is quite the handsome baby. He knows it, too. When I tell him, he just looks at me like I know.

monica devine said...

OH, he is gorgeous! Thank you so much for introducing me to Sundays in My City and Shadows; what great ideas! I got some wonderful shadow shots in Santa Fe, NM last week, a great place for sunrise over the adobes.

arabesque said...

i have never seen a cat this close before, scary but lovely at the same time,
he looks adorable though. ^0^

VM Sehy Photography said...

Arabesque - Yeah, he does look a little crazed in this photo. I planted catnip in our planter a couple of years ago, that was scary. Cat went nuts. Even I didn't want to get too close to him. He's usually a pretty laid back cat, so I'm not afraid to get up close to him like this.