Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sundays in My City - Bozeman Sculpture Park

Sundays in My City is hosted by Unknown Mami. Each Sunday she gives us all a chance to show off our hometowns. Stop by and check out all the cities from around the world.

For this week's post, I took my inspiration from our weekly visit to the Bozeman Public Library. This week the Bozeman Sculpture Park opened near the library and I couldn't resist taking a few moments to get some quick shots. I'm sure I will be a regular visitor in this section of the park as I didn't have nearly enough time to explore all the fascinating angles of these scultpures. I'm like Penny Marshall only no one will lend me a film camera:)

Enjoy and drop by Sundays in My City to visit other fascinating places.




4 comments:

La Principessa Errante said...

Those wishbones are phenomenal!. They are big enough to be from dinosaurs. Wonderful shots

VM Sehy Photography said...

La Principessa Errante - Those wishbones are huge. I thought they were dinosaur bones when I first looked at them. The title of the piece is Wish. I didn't get it, so took a second look at the sculpture and realized they were wish bones.

Unknown Mami said...

I'm really lovin' the wishbones.

VM Sehy Photography said...

Unknown Mami - Those wishbones are awesome. They're as long as I am tall or at least it seems that way. The shadows they make are very interesting, too.