Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Shadow Shot Sunday - Leaves and Seeds

Hosted by Hey Harriet, Shadow Shot Sunday gives us all a chance play with light and shadow.

This week I was sticking pretty close to home, so I kept my eyes open for the little things that capture my attention. It keeps me entertained in so many ways. As luck would have it, when I went out the door to run errands, I saw a milkweed seed caught in a spider web. While photographing it, I noticed the long delicate threads of the seed made a very cool shadow.

My second capture caught my eye as I was flying down the trail on my daily walk. The shades of green and gray mesmerized me, so I made a quick stop to capture the moment.

Enjoy and have a lovely Shadow Shot Sunday.






4 comments:

onangelwings said...

Very cool. I always liked milkweed.
http://reesspace.blogspot.com/2011/09/mighty-wheel-bug.html

VM Sehy Photography said...

On Angel Wings - Thank you. Milkweed is one of my favorite subjects to photograph. All that detail and the delicacy of it is interesting to me.

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Nice shadow shots.

Regards!

VM Sehy Photography said...

Thank you for the kind comment, Tatjana.