Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Sundays in My City - Evening Walk

Each Sunday Unknown Mami hosts Sundays in My City giving us all a chance to show off where we live.  Check it out and show off your hometown!

This past Sunday we went for an evening walk along the trails near our house. There's a small creek that runs through the park there. While the boys were tossing rocks into the water, I decided to try and take some evening double exposure shots. I also thought it might be interesting if I left the shutter open. Hope you enjoy the results!





3 comments:

BLOGitse said...

These are mysterious, almost scary.
Have a good week!

Unknown Mami said...

I agree, they have a mysterious sort of ominous effect.

VM Sehy Photography said...

Thank you Blogitse and Unknown Mami for the observant comments. They do seem mysterious and ominous. I think that's due mainly to the lighting. Took them around dusk. The last one is a melding of our electrical outlet and our electricity meter.