Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Sundays in My City - Spring Has Arrived

Unknown Mami hosts Sundays in My City. Each week she gives us a chance to take others along on a tour of our hometowns. Check it out!

We spent most of our Sunday running errands - some quite unexpected. (Broke my glasses in half while cleaning them. Bummer.) Still, my husband and I managed to find time for a quick walk among the chaos. I found it to be quite relaxing. Of course, I was wondering why we don't do that more often. Check out what we saw along the way. Spring has finally arrived bringing an abundance of life along with it!




3 comments:

Unknown Mami said...

All 3 of them are beautiful in their own unique way.

Hilary said...

What an adorable little bunny. I found a tiny one nibbling grass in my back yard yesterday. No bigger than 5 inches. Lovely pics.

VM Sehy Photography said...

Thank you Hilary and Unknown Mami for the kind comments.

We have a ton of bunnies around here. My cat acts like he's going to eat them, but I can't tell he's ever succeeded. I'm sure they drive people with gardens nuts, but I think they're so cute.