Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sundays in My City - Keeping Score

Unknown Mami hosts Sundays in My City which gives us all a chance to show off our fair cities. Come by and show us your city, too!

My Sunday was not as petty as the title may seem. Unfortunately, it really doesn't involve any major sports, either. However, I did win a round of mini golf for the first time since we started playing as a family. Even better, I got the whole in one at the end. Usually you get a free game for that, but we'd just bought season passes, so all I got was bragging rights.

4 comments:

Unknown Mami said...

Sounds to me like you are a winner!

VM Sehy Photography said...

Unknown Mami - I try to remind myself that I'm winning even if I lose the actual game. It's a really nice way to spend an afternoon with my family. I know that's what truly counts, but I so rarely win anything that I couldn't help but brag a little:)

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh this post did make me chuckle, for though I LOVE to play mini golf, I am SOOOOOO bad at it, that should the event ever arise that I am WINNING, the others hustle all the harder to avoid the shame of losing to me.

VM Sehy Photography said...

Keetha - I love mini golf, too, which is why I'm such a glutton for punishment when it comes to that game.

My son was not happy about coming in after me, however, I think beating his dad evened it out. My husband usually wins, but then he's got the ability to remain cool and collected under pressure.