Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Skywatch Friday - Madison Buffalo Jump State Park

Thursday's weather was simply gorgeous which meant I could not resist a trek out to one of my favorite hiking spots: Madison Buffalo Jump State Park. The sheer expanse of the area is one of the features I find so attractive. Everywhere I turn, I am greeted with a magnificent view of the surrounding area. Another reason I enjoy this area so much is the abundance of insect life. Not a whole lot was buzzing around this past Thursday, but I did not leave empty handed thanks to the surrounding landscape and the clouds in the sky.

To see more views of our sky, check out Skywatch Friday.

4 comments:

Anyes said...

Those skies are full of magic, I especially love the soft curved cloud, in the center right of your photograph, Vickie.

Jillsy Girl said...

That shot really captures a mood! Wonderful!

Linda said...

What a gorgeous composition, with the sculptural trees and the softly curving clouds.

VM Sehy Photography said...

Anyes, Jillsy Girl & Linda - Thank you all for your kind comments. Buffalo Jump, as I call it for short, is truly a magical place.