Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

McDonald's and Wild Turkeys

This is the second time I've seen this pair of turkeys at this McDonald's. I'm presuming, of course, it's the same set. Probably a safe bet since McDonald's hasn't added turkey to their menu yet. I'm also presuming they are wild, but I don't know for sure. Perhaps they are someone's free ranging turkeys. Unfortunately, the name of the town escapes me, but I know we were in Wyoming at the time. If I see them again next year, I'll take better notes.





2 comments:

Jillsy Girl said...

We have a neighborhood turkey that we've all named and we'll see her ever so often visiting our yard. It's so funny to have a turkey in the burbs!

VM Sehy Photography said...

Jillsy - That is so cool! My parents had a bunch of wild turkeys that hung out in the field behind their house. Never did get a decent shot of them.