Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Daly Mansion

While in Missoula this past spring, we headed out to a local tourist attraction - The Daly Mansion. Unfortunately, the house was not open for the season, yet. Still, we were able to walk around the grounds and I took the opportunity to get some exterior shots. Fortunately for us, the weather was absolutely gorgeous the weekend we were there. I would like to go back sometime and tour the inside. My husband will have many opportunities to take classes in Missoula, so it shouldn't be too long before I can post some interior shots as well.








View Larger Map

2 comments:

Barbara said...

What a gorgeous place! I love touring old houses - look forward to seeing the pics of the inside when you go back!

VM Sehy Photography said...

Thank you for the wonderful comment Barbara. There's a lot to do around Missoula so it's a good thing we'll be visiting often. I am definitely going to make an effort to tour the inside of this mansion.

I'd also like to go back to the museum when all the buildings are open. That doesn't include all the wildlife areas near there. I'll definitely be busy with my own thing as my husband continues to work on getting his MBA.