Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Skywatch Friday - Sourdough Canyon

This week's Skywatch Friday post features the skyline of Sourdough Canyon.

Being one of our favorite hiking spots, this canyon was a natural choice for a hike last Saturady. For Montana in the spring, this particular day was a rare treat. Mostly sunny and temperate, I was fooled into believing that actual spring weather was just around the corner. I am so glad we took advantage of the break in snow to get out on such a picture perfect day. Even the clouds were amazing!

4 comments:

The Write Girl said...

Beautiful sky...I am glad you were able to enjoy the weather. Spring is certainly in the air.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

There is both light and dark in those clouds. Which won out in the end?


I WONDER WHY

I wonder why
Some love the sky
But not the wind and rain.

I wonder, friend,
If sky will end—
It’s too much for my brain!


© by Magical Mystical Teacher

Sacred Place

Betty Manousos@ Cut and Dry said...

Beautiful cloud shot!
Love it!

visiting via skywatch

VM Sehy Photography said...

Thank you everyone for the kind comments. Neither the dark or the light won. It was a really nice day with clouds just floating through the sky. It does look like spring has sprung around here finally. Our Easter weekend weather has been very nice so far.