Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Prompt Me - Tweets Around the World




My blog friend Jillsy Girl needs your help. For the month of March she's running a prompt me event celebrating birds! She'd like to get 50 birds for the board by the end of March. I humbly apologize for not getting my entry up until now. She's at 31! Let's see if we can get 19 or more birds added in the next week. Check out the other entries and the official rules here. And don't forget to check out my entry below - the elusive Northern Flicker.








5 comments:

Jillsy Girl said...

Thanks so much Vickie! I have faith ~ we'll get there! Now, I'm off to look up the Norther Flicker since I'm not familiar with it. That's a great capture!

Barbara said...

Great shot! I plan to do a promo post, too. We gotta get Jill to 50!!

Jillsy Girl said...

I just had a chance to look it up...so it's a woodpecker! Why is it that woodpeckers are always such beautiful birds? You just can't hate them!

VM Sehy Photography said...

Thank you for the info Jillsy Girl. That would explain why Northern Flickers don't sit still long enough to be photographed. I've been trying for a long time to get a decent shot of one.

VM Sehy Photography said...

Barbara - Thank you for the kind comment. I added a duck today. There's not a whole lot of birds around here yet. Hopefully someone will see our promo posts and help pull Jill up to 50 birds. So far it's an interesting assortment.