Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sundays in My City - Food Glorious Food

Every Sunday Unknown Mami hosts Sundays in My City allowing all of us to show off where we live. Check it out and maybe even submit a post to show off your city.

Here in Bozeman, I've been having a laid back couple of weeks due to this cold I'm trying to catch. Since I haven't had a chance to get out and about, I've been choosing subjects a bit closer to home. This morning I really liked all the red on my plate for breakfast, so I decided to capture it for posterity. Unfortunately, food photography is not my forte. On the plus side, I found a really cool reflection of one of the strawberries in the plate. And I had time to do some photoshop work to jazz up the original photo. All in all a nice relaxing day.


5 comments:

Hilary said...

Oh those strawberries look luscious. And the reflection so cool!

ceodraiocht said...

I think I have to go buy some grapes - I could just bite into the ones I see on my screen!

Unknown Mami said...

I never have a hard time catching a cold.

arabesque said...

hi vmsehy, happy v,day to you! ^0^
i hope your a bit better now.
of course, the answer to bad cold is to have ultimate rest.

yummy strawberries btw...

VM Sehy Photography said...

Hilary - Those strawberries were good. I think we went through them in a couple of days.

ceodraiocht - The grapes were good, too.

Unknown Mami - The only reason I couldn't catch that cold is it turned out to be a sinus infection. Blech! I had to take a week off of work.

Arabesque - Rest is definitely the best thing. I ended up with some antibiotics, too. I've done nothing all week but sleep and drink water. Am feeling much better, now.