Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sundays in My City - Fresh Snow

Unknown Mami hosts Sundays in My City where we can all take a tour of each other's cities. Why not join and take us on a tour of your city?

Here in my corner of Bozeman not a whole lot was going on except errands and a bit of fresh snow. I know which one makes for better photography. Enjoy the fresh layer of snow!




Couldn't resist this last shot. The house was definitely warm and inviting after having been out in the cold. These snowflakes may not be real, but they add a nice touch of color to all the white on the outside.

5 comments:

Hilary said...

Lovely snowflakes.. the real and the colourful.

Unknown Mami said...

I love that second picture. It is amazing.

Linda said...

Lovely capture of these delicate details, Vickie.

VM Sehy Photography said...

Thank you everyone for the kind comments. I just love fresh snow. Especially when you can still see the shapes of the snowflakes in it.

Barbara said...

All beautiful!