Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

One Word Wednesday - Balance or A Lack Thereof

Jillsy Girl, who hosts One Word Wednesday must have read my mind this week because balance is exactly what I'd been thinking of.

Lately, there's been a lack of it in my life especially when it comes to my blog. I have been so busy getting settled after our Christmas trip plus our family got a gift that has definitely been hogging my time. And so I'd like to take this opportunity to blame my lack of blogging on - Rock Band 2. Plus the Green Day cartride I got. Oh and the Beetles one too. Of course, I can't let the Lego version slide. It's the most addictive one. We spend at least an hour if not 2 playing it night after night. And that's exactly where my time for blogging would be.

So I apologize to my followers for my addictive personality. Once we are the most awesome Lego band in the whole universe, I'll be back to blogging more regularly. Until then, enjoy this shot of a pepper seed I took. The shape and the colors make a very nice, well balanced photograph.


I was not paid or given anything to endorse Rock Band 2 or the above game cartridges. I really am that addicted to this game:)

5 comments:

arabesque said...

captivating macro shot. ^0^

Jillsy Girl said...

Is Rock Band a Wii or XBox game? (showing my age, i'm sure!) Very cool photo! Here's to keeping balance in our lives! :-)

VM Sehy Photography said...

Arabesque - Thank you for the kind comment. I love photographing pepper seeds. They're shape is really interesting.

Jillsy Girl - Thank you for the kind comment. We have Rock Band for the Play Station 3. I think you can buy it for different platforms. My husband would know all that stuff.

forestwalk/laura k said...

GREAT shot!! as always!

((sorry i haven't wandered by lately...not enough hours in the day lately...and i have so much catching up to do!))

Happy New Year to you & your family!! :]

VM Sehy Photography said...

Thanks Laura. No worries. I feel a little guilty myself for not dropping by all the blogs I read. I, too, have a lot of catching up to do. Happy New Year to and your family as well!