Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

I've Got Some Scraping To Do

This frost was my welcoming party when I got back to my car after working today. That's pretty typical for days when the temperature doesn't rise above 10. The most frustrating part is that the frost is on the inside of my windshield, not the outside. I try to wait for the defrost to melt it off, but I usually lose patience and hit it with the scraper. The angle is a bit rough on my arm, though, and usually leaves me feeling sore.



8 comments:

Hilary said...

Frost sure does leave a pretty pattern.. no matter how much inconvenience it causes. Thanks for sharing these pics.

Jillsy Girl said...

Love the 2nd image!

Getrealmommy said...

Grew up in Wisconsin. Don't miss those winters! So cold the inside of your nose would freeze... and sitting there scraping the ice while your fingers go numb! I'm a wimp!

Raymonde said...

Those are so beautiful, especially the second one. Not sure about being so cold though! Wrap up take care. xxx

BLOGitse said...

Really, really beautiful shots!

Barbara said...

These are wonderful captures - such beautiful designs! And thanks for putting our cold weather into perspective!!

VM Sehy Photography said...

Thank you everyone for the kind comments.

Fortunately our cold weather streak is about to break. My arm muscles are very sore from scraping the windshield. I'm also anxious to get outside for lunch recess. It gets a bit clautrophobic to be cooped up indoors after a day or two.

While I will miss the beautiful patterns, I am so ready to have winter done with.

forestwalk/laura k said...

nice frosty icy crystals. hard on the muscles...but cool to look at! :]