Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Remnants of Beauty

Part of my attempt to explore more of Hyalite Canyon led me to go hiking on Blackmore Trail. One end of the trail ends in the parking lot for Hyalite Reservoir. Most of the trail winds back in through the wilderness right before you come to the reservoir. I didn't have time to explore all of it as there are many tangents to this trail, and I wanted to stay on the main one so that I would not get lost. Even so, I was able to find plenty of opportunities to photograph fall in it's glory. This included some harebells that were in full bloom just to add a dash of color to contrast with all the oranges and browns.






View Larger Map

2 comments:

Joanna Jenkins said...

It looks like a beautiful Fall day that helped you produce gorgeous photo-- The colors are so vibrant!

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, jj

VM Sehy Photography said...

Thank you, Joanna, for the kind comment. It was a really nice day when I went on this hike. We had a week in there where fall was almost summer, so I didn't waste a day of it.