Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Skywatch Friday - T-Rex Ate the Sky

T-Rex Ate the Sky

Here You Can See the Contents of His Last Meal

Big Mike is the Tyrannosaurus Skeleton that stands in front of the Museum of the Rockies in Bozeman, Montana. It's a lot of fun to take all kinds of abstract shots of him. When we visited on Sunday, I happened to notice that the clouds fit nicely within the space of his ribcage. A quick glance up as I walked by, and I observed that he appeared to be devouring the sky.

For more quirky shots of the sky check out Skywatch Friday!

3 comments:

Hilary said...

That's cute. I like your imagination.

SE'LAH... said...

Cool photos. I was going through my daughter's library this morning in order to donate some books and there were dinosaur books...and here you are with more ;) smiling.

Happy world kindness day! one love.

VM Sehy Photography said...

Hilary - It just came to me. I was kind of half asleep so perhaps that should be the secret to my creativity.

Se'Lah - Glad my photos made you smile. My son used to love dinosaurs, too. The museum is still one of his favorite places to visit.