Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

One Word Wednesday - Art Splatter

One Word Wednesday is the creation of Jillsy Girl. Sally G was kind enough to step in and host during the holiday rush. Today's word is splatter. Check it out and come play along!

Splatter actually fit right in with my day. I spent a couple of hours sorting through and straightening my son's art supplies. In the midst of that, a few items caught my attention. One of them was the dry splatter of paint on this container top.


7 comments:

Hilary said...

That's one cool splatter!

Anyes said...

Beautiful :-)

Sally G. said...

I'm always reticent about cleaning such splatters ~ I like how it feels to look at them and recall the creativity and passion involved in the moment it formed.

Or maybe I'm just a terrible and lazy housekeeper.

I actually think it's all of the above.

Happy Thanksgiving Vickie!

Juana said...

I know these pretty splatters very
well...two of my children are artists! I love these colorful splatters... :)

VM Sehy Photography said...

Thank you everyone for your kind comments. I am used to the splatters, too as my son loves to do art work. We have a table cloth covered with splatters. The table cloth looks like its own work of art which is pretty cool.

forestwalk/laura k said...

art splatter!!! love it!!

(i used to 'splatter' on purpose...t-shirts...jeans...but the unintentional splatter that comes from creating...terrific!!)

VM Sehy Photography said...

Laura glad you liked the photo. We have a ton of art splatter around the house. I have a vinyl table cloth covered in it. It's starting to look like an art piece itself.