Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Skywatch Friday - Moser Creek Trail

Today's post is part of Skywatch Friday. Check it out for more skies from around the world.

Hyalite Canyon is a very scenic spot near Bozeman with lots of different trails to explore. I've been in Bozeman for four years and have barely scratched the surface of this beautiful area. A couple of days ago I decided to hike on a trail I hadn't been on before, Moser Creek Trail. This hike took me through forests and meadows and afforded me many opportunities to capture the vibrant fall colors. Part of the vibrance from that day, came from the larger than life clouds in the sky. This type of scenery is what makes Hyalite Canyon such a great place to go hiking.


5 comments:

Jillsy said...

Yowza ~ those are some marvelous clouds you got up there! I can almost smell the fresh, clean air!

Hilary said...

Such beautiful sky.. the clouds are dramatic. I love the flower and bee in the post below too.

Splendid Little Stars said...

It sounds like a beautiful area! Your sky is magnificent!

Kcalpesh said...

Marvelous sky!! A really wonderful shot for skywatch...


Pixellicious Photos

Linda said...

That's the sort of cloud I like. Enough to be interesting and not enough to blot out the sun.