Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

One Word Wednesday - Where Sweet Begins

Today is all about the word sweet. I'm joining in on Jillsy Girl's One Word Wednesday. Come on by and play along!

I chose to honor the spot where sweet begins.  Without bees, we wouldn't have honey.  Honey is a godsend for me.  Sugar and it's lesser cousin corn syrup don't make me a happy person.  So I gave them up as much as I could thus my love of honey.  I bake with it.  I put in on and in a lot of things I eat/drink.  I'd be totally lost without it.  So I'm honoring my little friend here by posting him for the word sweet.


5 comments:

Jillsy said...

WOW-WOW-WOW!! Stunning photo and the ultimate in sweetness ~ super fantastic post! Thanks for joining in!

rayfamily said...

Lovely shot, and the perfect interpretation of sweet! How much sweeter these little bees make our world both with honey & pollinating! :)

linlah said...

Bees are fun to shoot especially during spring when they come out of the flower and their legs are full of pollen.

VM Sehy Photography said...

Thank you everyone for the kind comments.

Bees are one of my favorite subjects to photograph. I too love to get them with their legs full of pollen. They're such interesting creatures.

Splendid Little Stars said...

cool shot!