Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Kindness, Isn't It About Time?

World Kindness Day, 11/13/10

SE'LAH at Necessary Room has an excellent idea to celebrate World Kindness Day on November 13th. She has asked her readers to join her in random acts of kindness. For ideas, please stop by her post A Random Act of Kindness which lists many different ideas. I have a few I am kicking around in my head. Flowers for my neighbors who are very sweet people to name one.

Just for extra fun, I put up a shot of leaves I took last week. The reds and the light make me think of blazing glory for some odd reason. It's definitely fall color in all its glory.

4 comments:

Hilary said...

What a beautiful image!

Yes, we could all probably offer a little more kindness. :)

VM Sehy Photography said...

Thank you Hilary. Your kind comments always make my day.

Jillsy said...

How I love to spot a brilliant red bush or tree in Autumn!

No one can ever get or give too much kindness ~ it's a gift that keeps on giving.

forestwalk/laura k said...

beautiful FALL colors!! i love that!

everyone should pass along a little kindness...every day...especially to someone they don't know...