Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

DC Booth Fish Hatchery - The VM Sehy Pity Party Tour Part II

More photos from the guys' vacation to South Dakota.

So come join me on the pity party tour yet again. While exploring the area a little more thoroughly this time around, my husband and son discovered the town of Spearfish. Looking at the photos, it seems like a pretty awesome place.

Some of that awesomeness comes from the DC Booth Fish Hatchery. Of course, that could just be me. Apparently I'm a sucker for large artificial congregations of fish. Probably because it's so easy to get a good shot.

I thought the photo of the fish mortuary was informational. Never occurred to me what you'd do with diseased fish. You can click on the photo to read the sign better.





View Larger Map

No comments: