Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sweet Pea Festival 2010

For this week's, Sundays in My City post, I focused on a traditional event here in Bozeman.

Yesterday we went over to the Sweet Pea Festival for a short while. We got there too late to do any of the kid things, so we hung out at the playground for a bit and then went wandering through the arts and crafts area. The photos below are just a few random shots I stuck into a collage. Besides the crowd, these sum up our Sweet Pea experiences.

The sign below seems to state the obvious. Of course, that's when my husband said, "Look, someone made a sign for me." Sigh.

Stop by Unknown Mami's and check out what makes other cities unique.


Click on the above image to see a larger version.

5 comments:

BLOGitse said...

I like sweet peas! :)
SIMC greetings from Casablanca!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Look at that pile of bikes!!! Hope the afternoon was fun.
Happy SIMC from Los Angeles,
jj

VM Sehy Photography said...

We had an awesome time Joanna. We ran into a neighbor and one of my son's teachers. I found some awesome home decor and a new hat! Plus which my husband and son went back the next day to knock out some Christmas shopping. All I can say is score!

Unknown Mami said...

Fun time and shopping? Nice!

I'm glad they let people know that water was just for dogs. Can't take any chances.

VM Sehy Photography said...

I do have to admit the dogs only photo is a bit misleading. Across the entrance to the Bozeman Running Company on the same sidewalk was a table with two 10 gallon containers full of water for us lowly humans. It was also free. I thought that was pretty cool.