Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Mostly Creepy Part 2

Is it me or do museums always put together the creepiest hospital exhibits? Like they think that old Vincent Price movie House of Wax is something to aspire to.

Look closely: the bad fitting wig on the male mannequin. And the way he's positioned in the shadows. The gleeful expression on the middle mannequin.  Why is she missing a thumb and little finger?  And then there's little miss no arms.  What in the world is going on at this hospital anyway?

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Ack, yes. That is entirely creepy. Good moody shots though.. especially that last one.

VM Sehy Photography said...

Thanks Hilary. I can't take credit for the mood or the lighting. That belongs to the twisted individual who put this exhibit together. I just happened to appreciate their sense of mood enough to photograph it. Now I'm worried about me.