Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I Am Humbled - Beautiful Blogger, Me?

I am truly humbled and couldn't believe my eyes. Doreen at They Say Everyone Has a Story..This is Mine.. has given me the Beautiful Blogger Award.

In order to be worthy of this award I must state 7 beautiful things around me:

1) My family - without them I am nothing.

2) My friends - both blog and real world. I have some of the best friends a person could hope for. And I so appreciate they're having my back in the coming days.

3) The subjects of my photography. I realize not everyone loves insects, but it constantly amazes me how well designed they are for their niche. And at times so brightly colored and beautifully adorned.

4) The mess my house is. It reminds me that I have loved ones that I share my house with. (The guys went to Boy Scout camp this morning. Can you guess that I miss them?)

5) The kids that I work with at my son's school. I love their energy and how everything is so brand new and exciting to them.

6) The teachers at my son's school. They're an awesome bunch. I wish my teachers had been so lovely when I was growing up. They truly care for kids and dedicate their lives to instilling knowledge in future generations.

7) My wrinkles and gray hairs. I don't have a lot yet. But I look forward to it. I see it this way: I'm only getting wiser.


I have chosen the following seven blogs to receive the Beautiful Blogger Award:

Sassy Pants Freckle Face

Mamma Still Wears Gucci

Howls Moving Castle and Roadschool

Jillsy Girl

The Fifty Factor

Unknown Mami

The Smitten Image

Please drop by and give a big hello. All of these women have helped make my world a more beautiful place in their own special way.

Recepients of the above award, it's your turn to list 7 things beautiful around you and choose 7 to pass the award on to!

4 comments:

Jillsy said...

Thank you VM!! I am honored you passed this on to me! Your list is great!

Unknown Mami said...

Congratulations and thank you! I would happily share some of my gray hairs with you if I could. I hope eventually it all goes gray.

Gucci Mama said...

Aw, thank you! ;-)

Hilary said...

Aww thank you kindly. I'm not at home on my own computer right now but I will be sure to nab that award and proudly display it in my sidebar shortly after I return. You're too kind. And congrats to you!