Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

How to Spot a Moose

1.)Stare out the window half mesmerized by the gorgeous scenery between Butte and Whitehall on Highway 2.

2.)Start yelling: OMG is that a moose? It is! Turn around, turn around, turn around.

3.)Be patient while husband waits for ringing in his ears to stop and finds a safe spot to make a U turn on a semi-busy winding road.

4.)Snap away as people drive by staring at you like what's so darned interesting.

(I think a few people were actually quick enough to figure it out and saw it as they drove past.)

5.)Get going before you upset the huge animal and it comes over to show it's displeasure with your paparazzi self by preceding to stomp on your car until it resembles a crushed soda can.


3 comments:

Doreen McGettigan said...

A real moose; wow, I would have stopped! Please stop back over when you get a chance I have an award for you!

VM Sehy Photography said...

I would have, but I'm kind of afraid of moose now. My husband told me they have rage issues and they use their hooves very well. Knowing this, I avoided my urge to jump out of a car doing 50 miles an hour down a busy road and start shooting. I was excited to see it, and I hope to see more. I know if I'm in that area to keep my eyes and ears open so I don't surprise them.

VM Sehy Photography said...

PS - Thank you again for the award. It's a pretty cool one.