Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sundays in My City - The Levee Was Dry

I am pleased once again to be able to show off my city via Sundays in My City hosted by Unknown Mami.

We thought it was a good idea to go feed the ducks on the MSU campus tonight. Yeah, I forgot, until we got there, that the last time I drove by, the duck pond had been drained. No explanation. Usually there's a note about maintenance. And the ducks were kind of skittish. Sigh. We decided to head home.

Just before we did, we stopped by the koi pond. Fortunately, that was still full. I was very persistant and captured the koi below at night.

You can click on any of the images below to see a larger version. Enjoy!


This concludes the tour of Bozeman. Drop by Unknown Mami's and check out other wonderful cities around the world.

5 comments:

Kerri said...

Normally it's the geese droppings that deter me from taking a walk around the pond...it's everywhere.
Love the koi, so beautiful.

VM Sehy Photography said...

I was so stoked when I saw the koi shot. I was totally shooting blind. It was dark, and I couldn't see where they were.

I agree on the bird droppings. I love taking pictures of ducks and geese, but sometimes it's just so gross. Then it gets slick. That's the worst. I'm thinking they shut it down to clean it up and just didn't put up an information sign.

Doreen McGettigan said...

I love the photo's and will be back to shop once the drama of my life goes away..thanks for stopping by and following my blog I am now your 13th follower(my lucky number)!

VM Sehy Photography said...

Welcome Doreen. Hope things settle for you soon. Thank you for following my blog.

Unknown Mami said...

That shot of the koi is wonderful. Well done!