Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What Lurks Behind the Fridge

Below are a few before and after photos of my refrigerator. I decided a couple of weeks ago that I was going to move it and clean behind it. I expected a few dust bunnies and what not. What I didn't expect was the pop stain. I'm pretty sure that's what it was. It had dripped along the side of the fridge and the cabinet next to it. It had formed a big sticky pool to which all kinds of dust and gunk had stuck. I would think that if a person were to knock pop over on the counter and said spill were to cascade down the side of the cabinet like a waterfall, that one would move the fridge and clean it up. Maybe not right then, but possibly the next weekend? We've found some pop stains along the air vents on the floor and in some of the closets too. I don't ask, I just keep cleaning.




2 comments:

Raymonde said...

Great job you grime buster!

Enjoy your clean kitchen. xxx

Unknown Mami said...

You are making me want to clean under my fridge. It's amazing how dirty it can get under there. They should come with vacuum cleaners on the bottom.