Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

My Husband's Grotesquely Huge Buns

You didn't think this would actually be a picture of my husband's back side did you?! Heaven forefend! I'm not that type of chick although I guess I am a bit of tease luring people in with this title.

My husband decided to make a really nice meal with turkey and rolls. The whole nine yards. Like it's Thanksgiving. He does that every once in awhile just because. Well, I went out into the kitchen and noticed that the yeast on the rolls had worked a little too well. So as soon as I took some photos, I popped them into the oven. One of them was already starting to fall and droop over the side before I got them in.

As you can see they were so large, I ran out of saran wrap and had to resort to tinfoil. I will say this they were tasty!

5 comments:

Gucci Mama said...

Those look awesome!

I like big buns. I cannot lie.

She Said said...

Chris' buns sure look tasty! :-)

Unknown Mami said...

Brilliant title!

Hilary said...

Well here I am... torn! You drew me in with your husband's buns.. then appealed to my sensitive side with your butterfly woes and then had me totally fascinated with the gunk behind your fridge.. and relieved that mine isn't the only one that looks like that when I clean it once every blue moon.

The rolls look yummy.. really yummy. I'm still drooling even though I saw what was behind your fridge.

VM Sehy Photography said...

Thanks for the comments everyone! They were very tasty.