Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

What to Do in Denver

While we were in Denver, we went to the Museum of Science and Nature. This time I got a couple of nice shots of one of the skulls that hangs in the atrium. As far as I can tell, it is a Gray Whale skull. That's my best guess from researching it on the internet. (I never remeber to ask while visiting a place. The few times I have remembered, the help isn't much, well, help. You'd think they'd train people to answer some common questions.) I also got a nice shot of the same skull reflecting off the glass paneling on the staircase. The first photo is of a geode in the gems collection exhibit. I highly recommend visiting this museum. The permanent exhibits are awesome and they always have something cool for a traveling exhibit. This time it was Body Worlds, but it was sold out much to my and my sister-in-law's chagrin. We'll see what's there next time!


No comments: