Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sundays in My City - A Most Gorgeous Day

Unknown Mami hosts a theme called Sundays in My City. Please drop by and check it out. It's a neat way to see all kinds of different cities throughout the world form the viewpoint of those who live there. My contribution comes from Bozeman, Montana. Enjoy!

Red-Winged Black Bird



Injured Ants

I stepped on these ants while photographing the bird. Can't tell if it's mound mates are trying to help, curious as to what happened or trying to decide if they should just drag them back to the nest for food. I didn't have the heart to finish the job as I would've killed the two that were uninjured. Nature will just have to work it out.



Spring Seeds

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Nice macros of the seeds and ants.. and red winged black birds sure are my true sound of spring.. Great shots one and all. Thanks for your visit to my blog today.