Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sundays in My City - Bozeman Drive Bys

Unknown Mami hosts a theme called Sundays in My City which I think is a totally cool idea, so please stop by. Below is my contribution from Bozeman. It's a couple of drive by shots as my day was packed with errands. Enjoy!

Soroptomist Park E. Main and Rouse
This mural is fading, but it still adds a bit of color to downtown Bozeman.






Buffalo Scultpure on Main
Don't know when this fellow showed up. I think probably sometime this week since I've never noticed it before. Quite striking.


3 comments:

Sonya said...

Wonderful photos..I LOVE Bozeman

Unknown Mami said...

Wow, that sculpture is pretty cool. It looks very life-like.

VM Sehy Photography said...

Thank you both for the kind comments.

I love Bozeman too, and am fond of saying I will cry if I have to leave Bozeman. It could happen. I have moved around a lot as my husband's in an industry that suffers layoffs every 10 years or so.

That sculpture freaked me out. It was just there one day. I think it took me a minute to realize that it wasn't a real buffalo.