Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Bozeman Spring - Sundays in My City #2

Unknown Mami hosts a theme called Sundays in My City. Please stop by and check it out. In the meantime, take a moment to enjoy a Bozeman Spring!


This photo pretty much sums up the area where we live in Bozeman.  There are plenty of haystacks and plenty of magpies.  Pretty much all year round.



It's not spring around here without some washed out paths and a lot of mud.



A personal favorite of mine is the ice that stays behind fanned out amoung the tree branches.






Stoneflies are awesome. Their shape, their size, the veins in their wings. They are also some of the most prolific insects around here. They are some of the first to arrive in the spring and some of the last to leave in the fall.


4 comments:

Gucci Mama said...

Aw. This makes me miss home. Well, not the bugs. But definitely the beauty.

VM Sehy Photography said...

Well, I'm honored that I captured Bozeman well enough to make you homesick. I think I'll cry if I ever have to leave.

Unknown Mami said...

Beautiful pictures. You made me laugh with the insect warning. Thank you for showing me around.

VM Sehy Photography said...

Now that spring and summer are almost here my photography will be predominately insects. So I thought the least I could do is put together a
warning banner especially for my friend who's brave enough to follow my blog despite her dislike of insects.