Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Brave Sweet Wonderful Husband

Well, it's that time of year again. St. Patrick's Day St. Baldrick's Day. To support cancer research for children, my husband shaved himself bald again this year. The first picture there is a year's worth of hair and beard growth. The hair is gone, the beard remains. He plans to keep it , at least until summer, as it gives him a very Shel Silverstein look.

I would like to add that the hair stylist is Angie Clingingsmith. She works at Hair It Is in Bozeman, MT. Thank You Angie!

A Year's Worth of Growth
Moe Cut

Punk Cut

Shel Silverstein

Heap of Hair

4 comments:

Gucci Mama said...

Very Shel Silverstein. Awesome!

VM Sehy Photography said...

I'm actually considering joining him next year. I'm not too sure I'll look good bald, so I may hedge my bets and buy a wig in advance.

dan said...

"My beard grows down to my toes,
I never wears no clothes,
I wraps my hair
Around my bare,
And down the road I goes."

--Shel

Ernie Baragar in Reno said...

Congratulations and thanks or your hairy contribution!