Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Evergreen Lake and Lakehouse

One of my other favorite spots to photograph while visiting my in-laws is the Evergreen Lake and the new lakehouse on it. I always get some nice scenic shots.

Below are a set of shots taken at night. The lakehouse lit up with Christmas lights. The "street lights" reflecting off the ice on the lake. And a pot that had cracked open when water froze in it. (It was under a water spout and the run off froze causing the pot to crack open.)


2 comments:

Marguerite said...

Thank you for posting the great pictures- I grew up in Evergreen and miss skating on the lake!

VM Sehy Photography said...

Marguerite - You're welcome. I love taking pictures of the lake. We tried skating last year. I didn't have too much luck. I think it's been way too many years since I've been ice skating and my sense of balance isn't what it used to be.