Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Palisades Falls - The Trail Up

A couple of weekends ago we decided to go see what Palisades Falls looks like in the winter. Luckily, we were able to get up there. And we were not disappointed. However, that will be tomorrow's post since it is getting late. What I posted tonight is what we found on the trail leading up to the falls.

Yes, the first photo is a spider and that is snow in the background. It's been a really unusual year for me. I do find insects and spiders after it snows from time to time, but this year has been off the charts. This is three so far since it's snowed. I know it's not a huge number, but it breaks records for me.

The last two photos are some interesting ice formations I found in the stream that comes off of the falls.


No comments: