Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

I think I'm Turning Japanese

The other day we received a package from my sister-in-law and brother-in-law who live in Japan. This was quite exciting since we weren't expecting anything, and we couldn't imagine what it was. Well, turns out it was flu masks.

I was quite excited as I had been wondering to myself how does one get their hands on these masks. (Apparently not an easy feat. Chika said in her letter that it took 3 months for her to get them after she ordered them. Yikes!) I have been catching everything that goes around at the school, and I worry that I carry it back around. These masks would solve both issues.

Well, if I were allowed to wear them at school. Our principal will probably nix it as it may scare the younger kids. Still, I can wear them while I'm out and about which can't hurt any. As you can see below, I already gave it a test run!



No comments: