Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hospitals and Museums

A couple of weekends ago, I was out to Bozeman Deaconess Hospital getting recertified for my first aid and my CPR. I like to do that since I spend so much time at the school and I'm around kids. I feel like it's my responsibility. They have a really cool fountain out there with a ball made of marble. I happened to notice the nice reflections it gave off and commmenced taking all kinds of shots. I think this one is really interesting since my shadow is like a cutout of me and then the building is in perfect focus behind me.



After I passed and was recertified, I joined my husband, my son and my in-laws at the Museum of the Rockies. I took these shots of the sunflower and the blue corn in the Lewis and Clark outdoor exhibit.



No comments: