Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

Out and About in Bozeman Revisited

Technically this first photo is in Belgrade. It's the Flying J Truck Stop which I guess is obvious from the photo. What may not be so obvious is why we were there. (No, it was not for the food.) We have friends who are truckers and it so happened that they were able to come trough here on their way to Seattle to pick up a load. Well, they've been through before, but have been kind enough not to wake me at 3 in the morning. I have awesome friends. So I was excited to see them and have a chance to visit.

We decided that it would be nice to show them around, so we stopped at the latest addition to our town, the Dinosaur Park. As part of the park, there's a couple of ponds and some open land. Well, my good luck continued with the sighting of these six pelicans.

And then there were three. I'm stoked though since these are the first decent shots I have ever been able to get of Pelicans. How one can have such a tough time photographing such a large bird is beyond me, but I manage.


No comments: