Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

In Bozeman

I took this at the Bozeman Public Library. I love the color. Lilies are one of my favorite flowers.

This is at the library, too. I wrote down the name of the artist and the title, and I lost the note. Bummer. I like this sculpture, though. Especially the gears on the side.

I titled this photo Weed Control. This little guy lives in the hedges by our driveway, I think. At least that's where he runs for protection from our cat. He likes to come out and eat the grass growing up through our driveway. He needs to eat faster and more of it. Go bunny go!

1 comment:

VM Sehy Photography said...

I found the name of the work and artist. Ivy is the title of the sculpture. The artist is Kirsten Kainz. You can view more of her work here.

http://www.kirstenkainz.net/workCategory.php?categoryId=17