Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Harlowton Museum

Below are some photos of the different exhibits in the Harlowton Museum. These are all in the first building. There are two different buildings on main street. Both house museum exhibits. The second one has the dinosaur replica in it. Unfortunately, due to low light and not using a flash, I was unable to get a decent shot of it. (When we first arrived the museum staff person was giving a tour, so I did not know if flash photography was allowed. Out of respect, I turned my flash off as the light can be quite harsh on some materials.)


They don't make them like this anymore, at all.
This bell came from Edison School.


I do wish.
I thought the commentary in this cartoon was interesting. (To read it, click on the image and it will go to a larger photo.) I wish this country still put such a high value on education.


Where I'll end up.


Two heads are better than one. GROAN. Yeah I heard that.


No comments: