Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

And So It Goes

Another warning. One more shot of my knee owie. So if you're squeamish, don't look!





Well, here's my injured knee again after some time has passed. I clot quickly. Thank goodness. It is currently smoothered in neosporin and wrapped tightly. Hurts a little, but isn't as stiff as it was. I think it'll heal just fine. Same with my hand. I had a hard time getting it cleaned though, so it will be smoothered quite liberally for some time to come.

This showed up later. My eye started to feel sticky this afternoon (around 2), so I went to look and sure enough, it's swollen. From what, is the question. While I was out at the watershed, I felt something land and my right eyelid started to itch. So I knocked it off. I figured it was a mosquito. If it was, I'm frightened. My mosquito bites don't usually swell like this. Yikes! Well, that should be it for the heavy posts. All I have left is the scenics and insects.

No comments: