Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Best Husband in the Whole World

Yesterday was our 17th wedding anniversary. I can't figure out how that happened on so many levels. From simply wondering where the time went to realizing I have married the most wonderful person on the planet to being in awe that he has put up with me for so long.
I thought this was the sweetest most awesome gift (outside of sticking it out with me) that my husband has ever given me. It's a little coupon book. I put up a couple of the coupons. Everything I have ever asked for is in this book. I have no idea what I did to deserve such a kind and attentive person for a spouse, but I hope that I can give back to him what he's given to me.

PS - I was paying attention to him, too. I got him 24 bottles of Dr. Pepper in the original 8 oz glasses, down to the design, with original cane sugar. I took some shots, but they turned out yellow. I am voting this the best anniversary ever - for now.


1 comment:

Gwen said...

Congratulations Vickie! Great to know someone else that's made it 17 years!